Monday, September 24, 2007

|| My bLoOd dOnatiOn ||

This is my second time donate my blOOd~
hehe
although get a bit of pain in the begining and after
but still vy happy to donate it
meaningful activity for U level of population that >17 years old
My 1st time give to a nurse that vy pretty and quite young
hohoho
so nice man
she talk soft and act soft to me
nonono
is to evryone who donate the blood
The 2nd time of donation is locate at my primary school!!
SRJK(C) PAY FONG 2
no much memory to that school right now
but still remember i have a good teacher that care of us
The canteen that sold the food vy nice and affortable
some of the pic to show~



The needle quite big o
Blood flow from my body to a packet


A male ass.nurse come to me to pull put the needle

so scare he miss it

coz he look like no experiance @.@

drink a cup of milo and get the certificate then we when back to home

Will donate again after 3 months!!

One year maximum can donate 4 times(most of the pro. said de)

Tire le..

nite nite everyone~!!

No comments: