Friday, February 15, 2008

|| Valentine 2008 End ||


Few hour ago was a couple festival - Valentine..
Valentine's day is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards
, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery.
The holiday is named after two among the numerous Early Christian martyrs
named Valentine . The day became associated with romantic love the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer High Middle Ages , when the tradition of courtly flourished.

I was celebrate it alone, maybe it can say that i spend the time with my house mate that also alone =.=" Morning I have a funny class with my funny lecturer MR.lamma, then continue with a new lecturer of MMU i think, because she look like just started to step into academic/education firm, but it not a problem, at least what she teach i can understand about 80%(hope so).

After 5pm, I decide to wash my cloth and bath st just see how to 'celebrate' my lonely Valentine x.X
So I started play online RPG game with my H/mate 'Ah Fui', then we decide to go for our Valentine dinner at a bistro restaurant that near our condo, no candle light,no romantic music,no flowers,no romantic conditional.

MY Valentine Dinner Set

Nasi Lemak + Telur Goreng + Udang@kentang + Limau Ice = RM6.90


What can i do after dinner?still playing online game lo, maybe when u loss something then u might gain something. I suddenly become pro in that game,maybe they too noob, 3 times tripple kill and 3-4 time double kill and about 8-10 single kill. Total kill is 24 wor,never get this result before. :) This is the 2nd year I celebrate the Valentine myself :(

Hope next year I wont be alone......

Lelong lelong, Alex for sales
FOC FOC FOC
....lol..

just trying promote my self here la,haha..

Anyway, happy Valentine for everyone and hope u all have your Valentine's day better than me :)

1 comment:

wei^loon said...

Haha.. WHat a great celebration of single's day.. =) I'm also boring leh.. Facing laptop and having class up to 10pm.. Lolz...